Pink Flamingo



I have been busy with the Abbotsford Farmers market these past few weekends and have negelected my shop.  I have many new items to post as I have been busy making new pieces for Xmas, stay tuned in the next few days as I catch up on the postings, but here is the first in the line up Pink Flamingo. 

When I started this bracelet all I could think of the pink colour that I was using was that it was the same colour as the plastic pink flamingo's you see decorating some gardens hence the name Pink Flamingo. The bracelet has a floral pattern of pink and chocolate 6/0 seed bead. The clasp is woven with pink 6/0 seed beads and enhanced with pink Indian beads.
Length: Approximately 7", width 1-1/2"
 
First time purchasers from my shop at http://www.angelquecreations.etsy.com/ will receive a free pair of earrings, valued at $10.00
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Featuring Silver Dragon Creations - Patricia Vener

Christmas Craft Schedule - Angelque Creations

Where are we now