Etsy Beadweavers September Challenge - Bollywood

This month the theme for the Etsy Beadweavers Street Team monthly challenge is "Bollywood".  Bollywood is India's movie industry and in India is a bigger producing film industry than Hollywood.  The Bollywood film stars wear very elaborate jewely especially in wedding or bridal themes.  I created my "Bollywood Kundan style Bridal Choker" to reflect the intricate and elaborate designs.  I myself like more simple jewelry so for me this challenge was a way to stretch my imagination and make something that I would not normally make.  I used green fresh water pearls, peridot and emerald swarovski crystals and Japanese seed beads to create the choker.  You can see the full descripton at AngelqueCreations

The voting will start on September 9 and run until my birthday on September 15.  Please go to our web site at http://www.etsy-beadweavers.blogspot.com/ to register your vote.

Comments

A lovely piece! I love the green and gold combo.
Dear Jacquie,
I had no idea you had a blog, until I saw that you followed mine and I found my way here. How beautiful! I especially enjoyed looking at your Bollywood piece. You do such wonderful work.
Kinga
Thanks Kinga for commenting and following as well.

Popular posts from this blog

Featuring Silver Dragon Creations - Patricia Vener

Christmas Craft Schedule - Angelque Creations

Where are we now