Etsy Holiday Boot Camp
- Fill our your Holiday Budget
- Print out and apply your Holiday Boot Camp stickers to your calender
- Share your holiday goals
- Find your Holiday Boot Camp Buddy
- Renew items and evaluate for relevancy. This is the new search mod for finding things on Etsy and I am not so sure that I have gotten the gist of it and so I am spending some time tweeking to see if my work moves up on the Etsy pages. I still seem to be burried in the back of the pack.
- Sign up for Search Ads starting Sept 27, budget of $5/week and monitor to see if it is worth the price you pay.
- Make Poppy pins in preparation for Remembrance Day, these pins will sell for $20/CAD and $5 per Poppy sold will be donated to the Veterns Assocations
- Create coupon codes and promote. I created two coupons one for returning customer who will receive 15% off any item in my shop or if you purchase more that one item you will also be able to use this coupon. The other is 10% off any item in my shop again if you purchase more that one you will use the other coupon.
- Blog about my Holiday Boot Camp Buddies.
|Wire Wrapped Turquoise - UnTwistedSister|
|Bee on a Sunflower - Wizard at Work|
RampionRampage Lauren has Autism and finds that making "jewelry, boxes, custom items, and cards, those struggles go away. In fact, when I'm working on art, I don't feel that I'm "disabled" at all." I admire Lauren and I am glad that we met up and became buddies. Lauren also has the same birthday as myself September 15 so I feel that we are sisters at heart. Lauren is also working towards getting more beadwoven items into her shop so that she can apply to the Etsy Beadweavers Team which I am of course the Captain. It seems that we have a lot of interests in common.