What do I do all day - Part 2

Well here it is again 3:30 in the afternoon and I am wondering where did the day go and what did I accomplish. 

I spent a couple of hours this morning and this afternoon posting 6 feature shops on the Etsy Beadweavers fan page at http://www.facebook.com/etsybeadweavers.

Completed, took photo's and posted my new bracelet in my etsy shop at http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=40783286. The photography process is a long one since I need to dig out the camera from its secure location, set up the photo shop area on the nav table (first removing all the junk that normally sits on the table), set up the back drop, find the lights (especially when it is raining in Vancouver), edit the photos and then post. 

Carted up the laundry to the laundry room and washed two loads. (Still need to bring them back to the boat). 

Joined Etsy Canada on line and Etsy BC on Ning, now I need to post my photos and blog in this location as well. 

Chatted in the Etsy Beadweaver forum on Etsy.com

Oh yeah, did my hour long walk at 8:00 am this morning.  Thank goodness that I am retired or I would never get all this done in one day. 

Last week I created a couple of new pieces as well some of them have already sold.

Spanish Dancer (Sold)                                   Luck Runs Through it - Vegas Style (Sold)
Think Pink - In Circles          Baja Desierto Necklace (Sold                                            
Must not forget to make dinner for hubby, he has a real job!!!!

Comments

You are one busy lady! Love the new piece and congrats again on the sale :)
Mary T Designs said…
Jacquie,

I love the turtles. You are so clever.

Popular posts from this blog

Featuring Silver Dragon Creations - Patricia Vener

Christmas Craft Schedule - Angelque Creations

Where are we now