Formal Nights Hemetite Choker

Since coming back from my month long trip through Europe I have been trying to finish off several pieces, photograph and post to my etsy shop Angelque Creations.  One of these is Formal Nights adjustable choker/princess necklace.  I made this necklace adjustable so that one would have several options to wear it out to a formal evening with you little black dress, or wear it longer with your business suit during the day.  The necklace is made with a right angle weave (RAW) and is 1" in width and adjust from 16" to 19" in length.  The button clasp I used two recycled coat buttons that have a chrome finish.  When you first put on the necklace the coolness of the Hemeitite stone is refreshing but quickly warms up to body temperature.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Featuring Silver Dragon Creations - Patricia Vener

Christmas Craft Schedule - Angelque Creations

Where are we now