Well I finally have the time after my whorl wind trip in Europe to get back to posting on my blog and making new items for my Etsy shop.  I had such a great time traveling to London, Paris, Rome, Naples, Athens, Rhodes, Turkey, Eygpt, and Venice.  We were moving everyday seeing new sights and taking too many pictures that I now have to edit.  I also starting working at Redwoods Golf course and that has taken up some of my time.  I am happy to be back at beading and here is the first of my efforts inspired by my trip.  I call it the Eye of Horus (Ra) bracelet and it is made with Japanese Delica seed beads from a pattern that I created.  The pattern will also be available on my Etsy shop Angelque Creations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Featuring Silver Dragon Creations - Patricia Vener

Christmas Craft Schedule - Angelque Creations

Where are we now