Ruby Rah Tubular Herringbone Necklace

Ruby Rah Tubular Herringbone Necklace $70 USD
Ruby Rah tubular Herringbone necklace is made with size 8/0 ruby red and 11/0 gold seed beads and is a continuously beaded necklace. The clasp is made with a Chech glass bead woven with size 11 gold seed beads. I have wanted to make a tubular piece for sometime now and when I started with the tubular Herringbone I found that I could not stop and created the length of the necklace before I even knew that I was going to make a necklace. My fingers just kept beading and beading. It goes to show you sometimes just let your fingers do the beading.




Length:Approximately 18-1/2"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Featuring Silver Dragon Creations - Patricia Vener

Christmas Craft Schedule - Angelque Creations

Where are we now