Baja Coast Bangle

This is the last bangle created for the Coast Bangle series. This bangle is a tribute to the calm and tranquile waters in the Sea of Cortez. The aqua blue 6/0 and 11/0 glass seed beads are the colour of the beautiful waters in this area. Having spent 6 months in the Sea of Cortez I find that I am very partial to this shade of blue. My favorite colour will always be green, but Aqua is becoming my second favorite color.

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=37909745





Diameter: Approx 7-1/2 -8" will roll over the folded hand






Free Shipping to all Canadian locations

Comments

WTF Store said…
I have to agree with you on the color - no matter what your favorite might be, it's hard to pass up that tropical blue. A very lovely bangle, indeed!

Popular posts from this blog

Featuring Silver Dragon Creations - Patricia Vener

Christmas Craft Schedule - Angelque Creations

Where are we now