Etsy Beadweavers Feb 2010 Ocean Monthy Challenge

Ocean Garden Necklace & Bracelet Set $140.00 US
This is my challenge piece for the February Ocean Challenge. The aqua blues and greens of the Sea of Cortez has been my inspiration for many pieces in my shop and this month’s challenge really caught my attention and I couldn’t wait to get started working on my idea. The Sea of Cortez is alive with an abundance of ocean life. While we were cruising we saw dolphins, turtle, whales, whale sharks, fish of all kinds, sand dollars, star fish, you name it we saw it. My favorite bay on the Pacific side of the Baja peninsula was Bahia Santa Maria with its miles of white sandy beaches. We swam to shore one day and I picked up a bucket full of sand dollars. Some of these you see in the back ground of my photos. My Ocean Garden Set captures the beauty of the undersea life that is the Sea of Cortez. To see the full listing please visit http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=38314056

The voting starts Feb 9-15 so please visit http://www.etsy-beadweavers.blogspot.com/ to cast your vote for your favorite entry.

Comments

Anonymous said…
This is gorgeous Jacquie! Awesome job! Rosie
I love this piece - I think it's one of my favorites so far!

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Craft Schedule - Angelque Creations

Featuring Silver Dragon Creations - Patricia Vener

Where are we now