March Challenge - Fairy Tales - Voting March 9 -15

The voting has started for Etsy Beadweavers March challenge.  You can vote for your favorite "Fairy Tales" by using the link above, voting runs from March 9 until March 15 so be sure not to miss out.  Once again the voting will be difficult as there are many beautiful renditions on this Fairy Tale theme.

Angelque Creations's Tinker Bell Pixie Dust's cuff is number #15 and although I would love it if you voted for my entry there are so many other wonderful entries I encourage you to vote for your favorite. 

I love to enter these challenges because the themes are great and it challenges me to better my art form  To be included amounst such talent is a boon for Angelque Creations and a boost for my ego. (We all need a boost once in a while)

Comments

Unknown said…
Thank you so much for the nomination. I am honored and appreciate your kind words.
Christine
Thank you for the award, I am honored! ;)

Smadar

Popular posts from this blog

Featuring Silver Dragon Creations - Patricia Vener

Christmas Craft Schedule - Angelque Creations

Where are we now