Abbotsford Farmers Market - Recent sales

I have been diligently setting up my jewelry at the Abbotsford Farmers market every Saturday in June, July, and August.  The venture is finally starting to pay off as I recently (today) sold 4 beadwoven pieces. Two of these pieces were listed in my Etsy shop and two were newly made and not yet photographed (so I can't show you).  Nefertiti's Jade necklace and Coral Reef bracelet are off to good homes in Winnipeg and Alberta respectively.  I also recently was notified that I have been accepted into the Abbotsford Christmas craft fair at the Heritage Hall.  This is a three day event and hopefully will be successful for me.  I have been told that it is a widely publushed event with lots of attendance and one of the more popular craft fairs to attend.  Since most of the Christmas craft fairs happen on the same weekends in November and December it is diffuclt to choose where to go. I am also finding that because I sell jewelry I am not always successful in getting into the larger venues, so I am very happy to have been accepted for this event.  I have been sending out my applications for Christmas craft fairs since January so that I can at least be in one or two events.  I long for the day that I will be accepted in a venue closer to home, but I find that it seems to be much more difficult to break into the circle of craft fairs in the Vancouver area than I had originally thought.  Jewelry is a tough sell when there are so many established artist in the market.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Featuring Silver Dragon Creations - Patricia Vener

Christmas Craft Schedule - Angelque Creations

Where are we now