Etsy Beadweavers Spring Swap

Spring Swap - Once again my beadweaving group Etsy Beadweavers arranged for team members to make an item for another member that was participating in the Swap.  Marilyn of Starwaves collected all the names of the members that wanted to particpate, sent out the questionaire to find out what we like and don't line, match up the participants and set the deadline for the swap to take place.  I was matched up with Sue Charette-Hood  Crystal Wonders and from her questionaire I new that she loved purple and black combination in her jewelry.  When I was in Vegas I purchased some purple Toho square beads and some purple luster 15/0 Miyuki seed beads which I combined with the black 11/0 Czech beads I had at home to make this lacy bracelet.  I finished my swap early and send it to Sue in March and waited with anticipation to see what I would receive and who I would receive it from. 

To my great delight my package arrived early April from Anna of AnnaHatvani and it was a beautiful bead embroidered necklace.  I had said in my questionaire that I was not a fan of the large bead embroidered pieces although beautiful not my style.  Anna created a necklace that I am proud to wear and have worn daily.   Anna's necklace converted me to a bead embroidery person and I have since (with instructions from Anna) completed my first bead embroidered necklace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Featuring Silver Dragon Creations - Patricia Vener

Christmas Craft Schedule - Angelque Creations

Where are we now