Lost in Cyber Space

I know that I have been absent from my blog for quite some time, but I have been around and lost in Cyber Space for the last few weeks.  I have been so busy promoting members from my bead weaving group "Etsy Beadweavers" that by the time I am done with all the places that I need to update with the group I forget that also need to up date my blog, post pictures to my Etsy shop "Angelque Creations",   figure out what I am going to wear today (if I go out), eat breakfast, clean the boat and other life duties.  So today I am finally going to post some pictures of the jewelry that I have made in the last couple of weeks.  I have several more pieces to photograph and list but I am slowly getting there.  Here is the fruits of my recent labour of love. 

Dragons Breath St. Petersburg Stitch bracelet
Sold on July 17, 2010, customer orders welcome
Black and White Bracelet









Green the Color of Money Bracelet & Matching Earrings





Amethyst Chip Bracelet

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Featuring Silver Dragon Creations - Patricia Vener

Christmas Craft Schedule - Angelque Creations

Where are we now